Others poke fun at for my incessant organization, color-coding, and worksheet-making obsessions. I have a tendency to assign a color, number, or ranking to any given task or deadline. And while others could find it a little neurotic, I find comfort in the self-made worksheets and rainbow of colors. They’re a physical resemblance of my plan and provide a clear understanding of where I’m headed (and how many boxes I have to check to get where I’m going).
Tag Archives Outlook
- A decade of gratitude: 10 things I’m thankful for as I close one chapter and open another (3)
- 7 easy tips for writing better headlines (3)
- Intently disconnected: Seven reflections on my time away from Facebook (2)
- Taking your magazine from good to great: 11 ways to get you to the next level (2)
- How to evolve your magazine’s brand (1)