This statistic is quite depressing: “On average, eight out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only two out of 10 will read the rest.” So if you’re lucky enough to get them to read the headline, there’s an even slimmer chance they’ll continue on to the good stuff? See? Pretty depressing.
Tag Archives content strategy
- A decade of gratitude: 10 things I’m thankful for as I close one chapter and open another (3)
- 7 easy tips for writing better headlines (3)
- Intently disconnected: Seven reflections on my time away from Facebook (2)
- Taking your magazine from good to great: 11 ways to get you to the next level (2)
- How to evolve your magazine’s brand (1)